PROTECTION: All riders need to wear full protection as in:
- Body protection
- Offroad gears
ABILITY: All riders need to be physically fit for this sport.
ANY RIDER AND VISITOR NEEDS TO BE AWARE OF THESE HOUSE RULES AND RESPECT THEM.
- Only riders having paid the appropriate fee are granted access to the track.
- Riders are requested not to park on the track, apt parking space is provided.
- All riders must sign a waiver before riding.
SAFETY: Spectators are not allowed to step near the track especially when training is taking place.
GOGGLES: " Tear-Off " goggles are forbidden to use on the track.
RIGHTS:Authorized members of the personnel retain the right to:
- Change or cancel a training session at any point
- Deny access to a rider for any reason (insufficient protection, bad exhaust, inability...)
- No signal for Globe users
- Nearest bank is about a 10-minute ride away
- Once ticket is confirmed with payment, cancellation will mean forfeiture of full payment.
- Reschedule is allowed at least 2 days before the date of activity.