Services Offered

Safety Riding Seminar (Group)

80% of motorcycle related accidents reported was due to human error and the remaining 20% is because of equipment failure and road conditions and other hazards. That’s why we at the Mel Aquino’s Off-Road Training Camp have deemed it necessary that every rider must continue to learn and never stop educating themselves in terms of defensive motorcycle riding.

NOTE: Rate is good for 20 persons, for 21 pax and up, please email us.

PHP 20000